ABOUT THE GLOBAL GOALS PROJECT
How do you learn to build a high-impact company?
Ask the people who are doing it.
How can technology accelerate the Global Goals in exponential leaps? What kind of leader does it take to pioneer global problem-solving?
The Global Goals Project began to answer those questions, so we can share the secret sauce of successful impact businesses.
We have 3 goals for our listeners:
1 Get major ideas for your business. Then, you go change the world.
2 Hear what’s happening on the frontier of tech and sustainability, and allocate resources based on the data.
3 Realize the difference one person can make. Then, you go take your next game-changing action.
Founder + Interviewer
Chandler is so committed to making the most leveraged impact he can with his skill set that he started the GGP podcast to learn from the leaders of tech and sustainability.
Fast Track to Social Impact Service
- CMO of Community Boost Consulting | Nonprofit marketing and Google AdWords Grant agency 2014-2017
- Systems and scaling expert | 2X Mastermind Business Coach and the President of Maverick Next mastermind
- Entrepreneur in Residence and Advisor at Singularity University | Chandler provides mentorship and ongoing support to a cohort of 41 globally-focused entrepreneurs, building early-stage concepts combining exponential technology with impact and long-term commercial viability.
Shoot him an email at Chandlerperog@gmail.com!
Katy is a StoryBrand Certified Guide who helps social impact companies clarify their messaging to capture their audience, transform their industry, and scale with their purpose
“I’m clear the UN Global Goals are the best positive marketing gimmick for social change I’ve ever seen… and I’m here to spread the word!” – Katy
The Story of Social Impact
- Katy has worked with HeartMath, Udo’s Oil, and
manyother wellness and social good companies. She’s given the StoryBrand messaging keynote to 10 audiences in 7 cities and creates copy, websites, and marketing campaigns for purpose-driven companies.
- See her portfolio on the StoryBrand Website or at Katyward.com
Shoot her an email at Hello@katyward.com!